Barbados Port to the Airport

cburger100

When we did this last year, we took transportation from Silversea to the airport. But I do not recall it being a long ride. If you are going to be in the Barbados airport for any length of time, there is an airport club on the second floor for which you can purchase a day pass. Last year I think it was $18 per person. They do not accept membership cards from any of the major airlines' clubs. The advantage of the club is that it is comfortable and air conditioned, which the airport is not.

My understanding is that the airport is only about 10 miles from the port. We're arriving on 5 Jan and will be staying 5 miles from the airport -- information indicates that our resort is only 5 miles from port. $50 sounds really high -- unless it is Barbados dollars (conversion is 1.98 B to 1.00 US) -- that would make it around $25 US.

Sorry I don't have suggestions for your 3 1/2 hours -- :confused: Zimmy's sounds as good as anything, since you don't want to be schlepping luggage around. If you do hire a driver/guide, you might want to explore St. Lawrence Gap?

When do you sail from Barbados?

Vandrefalk

Archived