RCCL "Sale" Prices

Do "Sale" prices really change this much?

Last night I was looking at Allure for Spring 2019..Date I was looking at for .Outside balcony was about $3000 for 3 people...I didn't book of course and looked again today and it shows as $4200.

The little flyout for the date shows the same price as yesterday... $910 for balcony p/p...but when you click that it jumps to $1208.

The "Sale" is the same except no $100 OBC.

I close out and try again and it tells me there are no cabins available for 3. I change dates and same thing.

RCCL and their website are going to be the death of me....Grrrrrr

With very few exceptions, RC has not had a real sale since May 2014. Kids Sail Free seems to be the most likely to save people significant money, but the others don't seem to change prices very much.

RCCL and their website are going to be the death of me....Grrrrrr

I can't stand RC's website either. This is why I always go through Expedia. You can still pick the exact rooms you want online (I like being able to SEE them on the deck plan and not just have someone explain to me where they are) But they also have great customer service if you call with any questions before or after booking.

We used a TA who knows us and she kept checking prices every day. We booked when she called and said there was a price drop on the suite we were considering. She said she never saw it before and doesn't know why except possibly a group cancellation.

I used to book things myself, but use a TA now just to keep the aggravation at bay. Let them keep checking prices. Also, some TA's belong to companies, organizations, etc. that get different pricing that is not published.

Thanks everyone...the price dropped back down again last night...We are on Oasis in 10 days so I may wait and just book for 2019 while on board...hoping that there will be more incentives while on board.

I did not know about Expedia...I miss being able to search specific cabin numbers for availability on the RCCL site.