Celebrity Reflection- Live! (Sort of)

tx121

Thank you so much for taking the time to put together this wonderful review (your writing skill is amazing). We are doing the exact cruise April 1-12, 2019. We were looking at booking Dora for Cartagena also but read some reviews that claim if you don't get Dora, you will not have the same experience as the 5-star reviewers had. We don't like to be "hassled" to purchase the local wares and heard this can happen on this tour. Glad to hear your claim that Dora keeps the hard salespeople at bay. Might be enough for us to reconsider the tour.

You're so welcome! Yes we were also hoping to get Dora as our guide and lucked out! She was very nice and gave us a lot of information. Cartagena has a lot of street vendors and I think it is impossible to avoid them whichever tour you take which is unfortunate. She was saying a lot of the aggressive street vendors come from Venezuela because their country is in very bad shape right now and they're trying to make a living in Colombia. I wish you the best of luck in finding a tour that meets your needs. I'm sure you will have a great time!