RCCL Visa Credit Card Question

js

Hi.

Does anyone know how long it takes once a charge is made for the points to become available to redeem?

I have five cabins in August and also have points for OBC I want to redeem but will wait if I can pay for the cabins at the time due, get double points for charging RCCL, and have the points post in time for me to redeem and ise for our August Allure sailing.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi.

Does anyone know how long it takes once a charge is made for the points to become available to redeem?

I have five cabins in August and also have points for OBC I want to redeem but will wait if I can pay for the cabins at the time due, get double points for charging RCCL, and have the points post in time for me to redeem and ise for our August Allure sailing.

Thank you.

You should have no problem getting the points and redeeming in time to use onboard the cruise. However, they do post the OBC to cruises in order of sailing date, so the OBC might not show up on the website (should that part of the website be working) until a few weeks before sailing.

Thank you both very much!

I just looked and my final payments are due the first week in May.

So, if I pay the cabins at end of April, I should have them "available" for May, latest June, correct?

Then I can apply for the OBC. I sail Allure August 12.

Does above sound easy enough and enough time to get the OBC applied?

Thanks so much!

Thank you both very much!

I just looked and my final payments are due the first week in May.

So, if I pay the cabins at end of April, I should have them "available" for May, latest June, correct?

Then I can apply for the OBC. I sail Allure August 12.

Does above sound easy enough and enough time to get the OBC applied?

Thanks so much!

Correct. You should have no problem redeeming OBC for use on board the ship.

You might want to consider the Barclays Arrival card... gives you double the points as RCI card on ALL purchases. Gave up my RCI card long ago. Earn enough each year to pay for a cruise.

Thank you.

I was just telling my dh this a few days ago. I think I'm going to cancel my card and do this. Thank you for the push. My co-worker also has that card and books her flights with the points for vacations.

Hi.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are asking when the points are available to use after you make a purchase using the credit card, the points don't post until your next credit card statement date.