Spa booking using gift cards

Gamecock1216

I'm new to Carnival gift cards and don't want to mess things up, so I came straight to the experts here. We purchased AARP gift cards (thanks to all the advice here) and would like to use them to pay for some spa bookings now since they have a 15% off code right now. I'm thinking I would load them into my account and book the spa treatments using those funds. Would this work?

We are on the Magic June 9 and are so excited. I wanted to book these spa treatments in the Teen Spa as a surprise for our teenage daughters and the 15% is too good to miss. I keep telling myself I am really saving 25% including the 10% we saved on the gift card. Cruise logic!

If you pay for the spa treatment upfront, before your cruise, you should be able to use gift cards. I'm not totally sure about that because I've never done it. I don't even know if you can pay before you board, but I used AARP gift cards to purchase the Cheers package for our June cruise.

I was wondering if it would even charge me now? Maybe I can just book now and get the 15% and pay once we board?

I booked a spa treatment last night and it requires payment right away. I don't remember if there was a choice for gift cards, but seems like there would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was wondering if it would even charge me now? Maybe I can just book now and get the 15% and pay once we board?

I booked a spa treatment online for my wife last week using a gift card. Super easy. What is the 15% promo code?

I booked a spa treatment online for my wife last week using a gift card. Super easy. What is the 15% promo code?

Celebrate Spring with a massage on your upcoming cruise: Get 15% off* select spa services! Indulge yourself... or book one for someone special today.

Use Code ESPA15 at checkout Offer ends Monday 4/9/2018 at 11:59pm EST

I'm new to Carnival gift cards and don't want to mess things up, so I came straight to the experts here. We purchased AARP gift cards (thanks to all the advice here) and would like to use them to pay for some spa bookings now since they have a 15% off code right now. I'm thinking I would load them into my account and book the spa treatments using those funds. Would this work?

We are on the Magic June 9 and are so excited. I wanted to book these spa treatments in the Teen Spa as a surprise for our teenage daughters and the 15% is too good to miss. I keep telling myself I am really saving 25% including the 10% we saved on the gift card. Cruise logic!

I was going to start a thread on this because I just did it. I was able to book the week long spa pass with a combination of the gift card and a credit card. You don't load the card to your account, you just pay with a carnival gift card.

So a question for those that have used spa treatments before. Is the tip automatically added to service at time of treatment? If spa treatment is prepaid online with this 15% discount, would this just leave tip while onboard? Also what % is their auto tip? Thanks for any information, have never booked a spa treatment before and just want to know what to expect upfront.