outside power walking on Seaside?

C-sea

Unfortunately "No"...... There is not a dedicated track. You can make up your own course but....you will be walking on deck 16 or 8. Had to drop my rating of our cruise from 100 to 99 because of this omission LOL!!

Is there a track for walking outside on Seaside?

Hi Cheri,

Below is an excerpt from my review of the Seaside (last week's cruise):

--No walking space outside. No running track. No promenade deck. Nothing. There were nice open decks to the sea, but these areas were limited and sectioned off.

--Gym was too small and lacked in every way. Limited machines. Spa area was nice, with multiple workers, but not user friendly.

The only way we could get some exercise, was to walk the interior of the ship and used the stairs. This is the epic failure of the Seaside.

Enjoy!

Kel:D

Hi Cheri,

Below is an excerpt from my review of the Seaside (last week's cruise):

--No walking space outside. No running track. No promenade deck. Nothing. There were nice open decks to the sea, but these areas were limited and sectioned off.

--Gym was too small and lacked in every way. Limited machines. Spa area was nice, with multiple workers, but not user friendly.

The only way we could get some exercise, was to walk the interior of the ship and used the stairs. This is the epic failure of the Seaside.

Enjoy!

Kel:D

Disagree on no promenade....Not sure what your definition of a Promenade deck is....but most newer ships use a outside promenade for alfresco dining and general seating..... Check out NCL Escape, getaway, and the Carnival Vista and Dream Class (however these ships did have a walking deck up top). The days of a promenade with lifeboats next to you as you walk outside are only on some older ships. That being said Deck 8 did provide some extensive length for walking....albeit you had to dodge some wind breaking barriers and of course outside tables...but this isn't as much a issue early morning. Deck 16 had some open areas...but that deck is sectioned off so not as long

Thank you All! I'm ok with having to deal with some obstacles. We are used to Celebrity's Solstice Class,with a walking deck full of loungers. The nicest walking deck we've experienced was on Crystal's Serenity, wide with no obstructions. So I guess it's early morning on deck 8 for us on Seaside!