What's Going On at Port Everglades?

Someone did this same stupid crap in SanJuan in 2013. In the middle of boarding they had to clear the terminal. We all had to move out to the parking lot. This went on for 3 Hours. They found nothing. It was a treat standing in the hot sun on blacktop in June.[emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't see that being likely. There is nothing wrong with an overabundance of caution from the authorities checking out a report like this... But if there were a large number of explosives in the port (or even if they believed it possible or likely) they would immediately move the ships out and close the entire port. The media loves to speculate and create attention for itself... One reason I despise them (one of many).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Agree...

Daughter and family are all checked in an in cabin. Going to get drinks, and check our granddaughter into kids club. Normally they do it in terminal, or right inside ship with wrist bands, but I guess with all the delays, and just trying to get all the backed up passengers on board they didn't have kids club sign ups available.

:D:DSorry I didn’t post until now. Something about no data or WiFi. I’m posting three days later from Costa Maya.

Anyway, everything was pushed back an hour or so. Muster was at 5:15 PM. Sail away was at about 7. The dinners and shows were pushed back an hour. We made it to our first port, Grand Cayman, in time.

Having a great time.