Carnival cabin decorations

Scifispice80

I've booked a cruise for August sailing out of Mobile on the Carnival Fantasy. The trip is a graduation present for my sister (it will be her first cruise, my third), and I wanted to surprise her and decorate the cabin. The only way I can think of for it to be a surprise is to get one of the decorations packages from Carnival. They seem to be a bit pricey, especially for something I know I could do myself a lot cheaper and when one of the occasion options isn't even graduation. Does anyone have an opinion on them?

I've heard of people decorating themselves but since I want to surprise him I'm going to have Carnival do it for our anniversary. I did order a customized vertical banner from shingdz to put on the door. You can get decorations from Dollar Tree or other similar store to hang from ceiling but it has to be flame retardant. And you would need command strips to hang it. Some cabins are magnetic so you can use heavy magnets. Good luck and Have fun!

The shindiz one is good. You can decorate the door incognito. We did this when our son got engaged last September. We knew he was asking her at dinner and stopped our steward and see if he would be in on the surprise. While we were at dinner, he hung the banner. (yes we thanked him well). When we went back after dinner to change, they were both surprised.

The shindiz one is good. You can decorate the door incognito. We did this when our son got engaged last September. We knew he was asking her at dinner and stopped our steward and see if he would be in on the surprise. While we were at dinner, he hung the banner. (yes we thanked him well). When we went back after dinner to change, they were both surprised.

Shindigz?