MSC Seaside Yacht Club - some agencies offering drink package?

floridian1

Im looking to book msc yacht club on the seaside next summer. I'm noticing some TA's are adding in two yacht club options, regular and one with a "drink package" for more money. But I thought yacht club automatically gets your free alcoholic drinks?? whats the catch?

Drinks throughout the ship are std with the YC. There is no need for a drink pkg.

Thanks, thats what i though. 2 different internet agencies (one big, one not) hav two different pricing for a YC balcony suit. Regular price and another thats $200 more that includes a "drink package". interesting.

I will go with the cheaper one, thank you

Could just be a lack of understanding on how things work with MSC. Somethimes I wonder if even MSC understands their own stuff. I booked a B2B on the Seaside for June of 2019 in the YC and one of the "perks" for both weeks is an "all-inclusive mealtime beverage package". This package provides nothing that I don't already get as a YC passenger. I even notified MSC about this discrepancy when I booked but never heard back.

However, once onboard I'm going to try to parlay this "useless" perk into another specialty dining night for us each week. ;p

~Brian

Im looking to book msc yacht club on the seaside next summer. I'm noticing some TA's are adding in two yacht club options, regular and one with a "drink package" for more money. But I thought yacht club automatically gets your free alcoholic drinks?? whats the catch?

They are trying to fool you.