Thinking About Booking Next Cruise On Board

Are there any real advantages or disadvantages for doing so?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For us there has been. Do all your homework for the cruise you're interested in and when you're on the ship speak with a future cruise associate and compare. The only difference is a reduced deposit and an OBC for booking a future cruise while on the ship.

Currently Royal is offering $100 OBC for booking a balcony cabin on Harmony sailings in 2019, for example. Would there be an additional OBC offered on board a Royal ship booking through the Future Cruises sale reps so that it would be worth waiting until next week when I board Navigator?

Currently Royal is offering $100 OBC for booking a balcony cabin on Harmony sailings in 2019, for example. Would there be an additional OBC offered on board a Royal ship booking through the Future Cruises sale reps so that it would be worth waiting until next week when I board Navigator?

Yes, there would be additional OBC for booking on board.

So do I have to cancel then rebook?? Not sure how to do it bc we got a great room and fair price but the extra obc would be nice

If you booked online, you can use the ship's internet package to cancel. If not, you will have to call whoever booked your cruise to cancel.

Getting ready to book on the ship. Nothing very fab about doing so. We booked “refundable” and get the current promotion - BOGOHO, $76 (go figure [emoji848]) in OBC and an entry into a drawing for $300 in OBC for this cruise. And that part ends tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you book on board & receive the extra OBC would you lose it if you re-price it later if the fare drops?

No, you don't lose OBC from booking on board unless you change the stateroom category and/or length of cruise.