Just got an upsell for the dawn cat af

deshler

Unfortunately, I have never sailed in a balcony cabin let alone a mini-suite! Good for you. Did you get a good deal? How far out is your sailing? Did you call the upsell desk, or did they call you?

Details please! I am hoping for an upsell on our 3/16/06 Dawn sailing. We are currently in a category C.

Kim

Unfortunately, I have never sailed in a balcony cabin let alone a mini-suite! Good for you. Did you get a good deal? How far out is your sailing? Did you call the upsell desk, or did they call you?

Details please! I am hoping for an upsell on our 3/16/06 Dawn sailing. We are currently in a category C.

Kim

Hi Kim We are on the feb 12 sailing We called the upsell desk first they called us back we went from a cat d to af for 600 more good luck i think you have to wait to you get closer,but you should call and put your name on a list Thats what we did first

Has anyone stayed room 11120 We have never stayed in a mini suite and we are very excited any input would be great thanks

when are you sailing? Mini's are always a pleasure, expecially if they are an upsale. Tell us how you contacted and were contacted for the upsale. We all have hopes the upsale fairy will visit us before we sail.

Hi Kim We are on the feb 12 sailing We called the upsell desk first they called us back we went from a cat d to af for 600 more good luck i think you have to wait to you get closer,but you should call and put your name on a list Thats what we did first

Stop by the roll call- link is below. Just go to the last page you Will never make it thru the 5000+ posts.

I also spoke with Patricia at the upsell desk this week and moved from my BA to an AB Penthouse.:) :)

I was in an AF last winter on the Dawn. You will love the cabin.

For those waiting for the upsell fairy - They just got this cruise to work on Wednesday

Archived