Can't check flights

When I try to look at ezair flights on princess web site I get an error message. This has been the case since yesterday. Wondering if the problem is with me or with princess. Anyone else having this problem. Thanks!

Our flights are booked for our Oct. cruise. I check every day to see if there are price drops I can take advantage of. Glad to hear someone else is getting the error message, not just me. Thanks for the prompt responses.

I just checked ours, no problem accessing both the info on "Travel Arrangements" page or when I clicked on "Change/Modify" -- perhaps there are some changes being made to your flights, even something as minor as a few minutes time change. I think when that happens and Princess is making the changes, you can't access the page...

Had the same problem yesterday. Every thing was fine until I tried to book then would get a error message Called princess. Customer rep had the same problem. She called the EZ air. She was told they were aware of the problem. EZ air was able to book while I was on the phone.