Status Match question

mvh

I’m sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I️ just had mine and my wife’s status matched to Silver. Will we get the $50 OBC each on this coming cruise or is I️t for future cruises?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I️ just had mine and my wife’s status matched to Silver. Will we get the $50 OBC each on this coming cruise or is I️t for future cruises?

How long did it take to find out if they matched your status.

Did you get your 5% off the cruise?

If your cruise was not one of the "Voyages Selection departures" you are not entitled to the OBC, but any cruise you book is eligible for the 5%, even if it is already booked and paid.

Who did you call to get the 5 % off?

Call their customer center. Keep your MSC Voyagers Club number handy. When you talk to the rep just ask for the discount.

I highly recommend calling when they first open in the morning or you may have an extended hold time.

If you call later in the day you can select the option for customers wanting to book a new cruise.

It seems like nobody ever picks up if you select the option for having an existing cruise reservation. I’ve waited for over 45 minutes on that line before...

Call their customer center. Keep your MSC Voyagers Club number handy. When you talk to the rep just ask for the discount.

I highly recommend calling when they first open in the morning or you may have an extended hold time.

If you call later in the day you can select the option for customers wanting to book a new cruise.

It seems like nobody ever picks up if you select the option for having an existing cruise reservation. I’ve waited for over 45 minutes on that line before...

Thanks for the tip

Thanks for the tip

I️ called at 4:30pm and got I️t all taken care of in about 10 minutes or less. Maybe i got lucky, but I️t was very quick and easy. So far, MSC has been a positive experience. Looking forward to the actual cruise.

Do they give the 5% to everyone in the booking? Or only the one with the status?

Everyone who is a member of the MSC Voyagers Club gets a 5% discount. Since they status match with other cruise lines, hotel, and airline programs basically anyone who travels would qualify.

You don’t even have to be a member before you book the cruise. You can sign up and call in right after you book it.