Easter Cruise with Friends on Anthem to The Bahamas

🇧🇸

7 Nights of Fun Amongst Friends and Our 3 Year Old:

Embarking was easy and we were on the ship by 11:30. Signed up for iFly, Northstar, We Will Rock You and Cabaret unmediately.

My cohorts signed up for my-time dining. By day three I had them fix that mistake. I don’t do lines and my-time had big ole lines. We ate in American Icon 6 of the 7 nights. Anak, Inengah and Rohit were fantastic and were great with my daughter: gifts, hugs, kisses, dancing. They treated her like their daughters. We will certainly stay in close touch with them. Food was delicious as always.

Stateroom: obstructed balcony 6228. Obstructed but still a good view. Albertus was great and once again the interaction between him and my daughter was almost too much to discuss...like she was his own daughter. Another crew member that we will keep in touch with

Day 2: iFly...so much fun!!! Bojan was a great instructor. My daughter “flew.” She loved it. Bojan took great care of her, flipped her etc. She immediately wanted to go again.

Clo O’Conner is a great cruise director: funny, personable and very self deprecating. Name That Tune Gameshow was fun to watch.

Day 3: Port Canaveral. Took a cab to show at Ron Jon, walked around Cocoa Beach and got back on board to watch rocket launch...awesome!!!

Day 4: Coco Cay. Got off tender by 10:00, walked a bit and got ready to swim with stingrays with Stingray Bahamas. Again, tons of fun. Even my daughter fed and held one. Brave chick!!! Got back and snorkeled with friends. I followed a 2 foot puffer fish for minutes.

Day 5: Nassau. Dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon. Beautiful place. Hugged, kissed, pet, fed and danced with Shawn. Again, my 3 year old nailed it too!!! Shopped at Del Sol, Cariloha and some souvenir shops before getting back on board. Late night comedian, forget his name and will post later, was hilarious.

Day 5: We Will Rock You rocked again. The Good Die Young always gets me!!!

Day 6: Cabaret is unique and fun.

Day 7: Northstar...interesting but just okay in my opinion. I saw more ocean. Love and Marriage Gameshow always fun.

Cruising with friends was much different than with family. Both fun in their own way. Definitely a fun itinerary that I would love to do again.if I missed something of you have a question, I will certainly reply.