Bag services MIA

Kizzabel

Hi, we are looking into options for what to do with our bags between disembarking MSC Seaside and our evening flight home to Ireland.

MSC offer a sightseeing / shopping excursion with drop off which is approx $50 but I've come across BagBoys who picked up luggage at the port and we can collect luggage from afterwards at MIA.

Has anyone used them or a similar company? Looking for feedback or suggestions please?

MSCs option is an easy one but I don't think sightseeing will be necessary as we have 3 days to explore Miami pre cruise.

Our plan for disembarkation day is to spend time at Dolphin Mall

Thanks

Kiz

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

Taxi/Uber to MIA and pay to store your bags there -- then had to the mall or wherever for the day. Return in the afternoon, collect your bags, and check-in for your flight home.

There is also the Luggage Lounge in South beach, where you can store your bags while you enjoy SB, dining, art-deco architecture, people watching, etc. Collect your bags and ride the Airport Flyer bus (#150) from SB to MIA for about $3 each ;)

If any of this helps you owe me a pint of Guinness from your favorite local :cool:

Taxi/Uber to MIA and pay to store your bags there -- then had to the mall or wherever for the day. Return in the afternoon, collect your bags, and check-in for your flight home.

There is also the Luggage Lounge in South beach, where you can store your bags while you enjoy SB, dining, art-deco architecture, people watching, etc. Collect your bags and ride the Airport Flyer bus (#150) from SB to MIA for about $3 each ;)

If any of this helps you owe me a pint of Guinness from your favorite local :cool:

Lol I suggest a local grocery / hardware store / pub that does a cracking pint in you're ever in my neck of the woods!

I had thought of this and had ruled it out as it means a little bit of to-ing and fro-ing but it may actually be easier than using a 3rd party company. At least we would be sure of where our luggage was at all times and the mall is so close to the airport. Good suggestion!

Hoping to get SB seen on our few days prior. Looking forward to soaking up in sun, especially with the dull weather here at present.

Thanks again :-)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app