Will Princess EZAir Book This Ticket?

diane.in.ny

I cannot comment on the EZ Air side of things but as we were just disembarking at White Bay in Feb. we thought that our experience would be of interest. Our ship was due to arrive at White Bay terminal at 7:00 a.m. but due to strong currents we didn't get in until after 8:00 a.m. and then is seemed to take a long time before the ship was cleared for disembarkation. We were already stressed that we wouldn't make our 12:15 flight and once we were able to get off, we discovered that the lines in immigration were very long and slow. Everything had slowed down due to people trying to take food off of the ship and security tightened when this was discovered. We had no trouble getting a cab once we cleared the building and luckily for us it was a Sunday so less traffic than usual. We encountered a traffic jam not far from the airport and finally were able to get to our gate just as the plane was boarding. It was too close for comfort. I must say that I saw the line inside the ship's terminal for those who had taken the Princess shuttle to the airport moving much faster than the regular line we were in.

Just thought you should be aware of the delays that could happen.

Barb

I cannot comment on the EZ Air side of things but as we were just disembarking at White Bay in Feb. we thought that our experience would be of interest. Our ship was due to arrive at White Bay terminal at 7:00 a.m. but due to strong currents we didn't get in until after 8:00 a.m. and then is seemed to take a long time before the ship was cleared for disembarkation. We were already stressed that we wouldn't make our 12:15 flight and once we were able to get off, we discovered that the lines in immigration were very long and slow. Everything had slowed down due to people trying to take food off of the ship and security tightened when this was discovered. We had no trouble getting a cab once we cleared the building and luckily for us it was a Sunday so less traffic than usual. We encountered a traffic jam not far from the airport and finally were able to get to our gate just as the plane was boarding. It was too close for comfort. I must say that I saw the line inside the ship's terminal for those who had taken the Princess shuttle to the airport moving much faster than the regular line we were in.

Just thought you should be aware of the delays that could happen.

Barb

Thank you very much for this information. We are also docking at White Bay. Helps confirm that we made the right decision to fly out the next day.