Symphony Meet Up Spot

Hi everyone! I need suggestions for a good meet up spot for people to meet up with and walk off the ship together for tours when we are on the Symphony in June. I know it's still a new ship but figured there might be some suggestions. Due to the amount of people I have touring with me, it would make my life a lot easier for us to meet up together first

Hi

Just recently off the ship. Schooner Bar is fairly easy - it’s literally right by the promenade (as you are on the promenade there’s a set of spiral stairs to go up) and it’s close to the lifts too. You have a good view on to the promenade too if you are looking for someone too.

Have a great time.

Hi everyone! I need suggestions for a good meet up spot for people to meet up with and walk off the ship together for tours when we are on the Symphony in June. I know it's still a new ship but figured there might be some suggestions. Due to the amount of people I have touring with me, it would make my life a lot easier for us to meet up together first

Honeybee, you could also suggests breakfast together for those who want a bite to eat prior to leaving the ship. We sometimes would all meet outside the MDR since most wanted breakfast. The other suggestions to pick a spot outside one of the areas on the Promenade works too...Did you sign up for the Meet & Mingle???...See you soon

Honeybee, you could also suggests breakfast together for those who want a bite to eat prior to leaving the ship. We sometimes would all meet outside the MDR since most wanted breakfast. The other suggestions to pick a spot outside one of the areas on the Promenade works too...Did you sign up for the Meet & Mingle???...See you soon

I need to sign up for the M&M. I like that idea, but I might take advantage of room service and I wouldn't decide that until the last minute. These are long port days and tiring, I learned that lesson last time I did it!

Can't wait!