How is the MSC Seaside Laundry service?

mabones

I’ll be leaving soon for my 7-day on Seaside. In order to lighten my luggage I plan on using the laundry service. Who has used it & was it worth the price? TIA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why go on a cruise/ vacation to do laundry?????????????

We have used the laundry service several times and were pleased with it. We only had shirts, pants, blouses and womens pants laundered and pressed. Good service and worth the money if bought in advance.

I was thinking of getting the 20 piece offer. Do they ever have specials offered on board?

Why go on a cruise/ vacation to do laundry?????????????

I think that surely you know no one is going on a cruise "to do" laundry. If you're asking why someone would go on a cruise and choose to do laundry while on it, the answers are many. Some people like to pack less, and some people like to lessen their burden when they go home. I'm sure there are other reasons as well.

We used it when we went last month, I'd pre-paid for it in the UK, explained that to the cabin attendant but he never understood as we got charged for it again on our cabin bill. That aside it was delivered back to us the same day and nicely ironed.

Tony

"LAUNDRY": Although necessary, not my favorite thing to do in cruise ships. Most are expensive, not just in the cash cost, but in the way your garments get destroyed. I stopped using it for anything other than cotton under wear or old T-Shirts.