Whoa, Pixels Package price increase already?

nicole9s

From John Herals's facebook page last night.....

Before I go to sleep I wanted to mention the photo packages that so many of you have been writing to me about

I ( Carnival ) appreciate your feedback and interest in our new Pixels photo packages that were previewed with introductory pricing on March 21.

These pre-cruise packages have been very well received with demand that exceeded expectations and challenged our ability to deliver all the purchased packages to our guests onboard.

Our intent was never to disappoint, and we are in the process of re-evaluating the packages to better meet the needs of our guests and our onboard teams and plan to have more information available soon

Thanks and more on this as soon as I have any news

Goodnight

My iPhone and Samsung Note takes great photos. I'd rather spend $200 - $400 on fun excursions.

Or buy a cheers package

But yes, Agree. Out of all my 20 something cruises, I think Ive only bought like 4 or 5 pictures.Too expensive.

When I got married the first time it was on RCCL. We got married as a Jamaican excursion. The photographer (an RCCL employee), pictures printed, and the USB drive was over $1200 back in 2007. To make matters worse, the photographer had a smudge on the lens so every picture had this white blur on it. Every. single. picture. After fighting with them, them trying to fix the smudge with editing, and us being angry, we got 50% of our money back. Hindsight, this should have been an omen how the marriage was going to go. Other than this, I have never bought the pics from a cruise because I look horrible in them. Just a bit of a fun story about how $$ this stuff is.

Thank you, Carnival for restoring the original price... Get it whilst ya can, folks...

I was just going to state that I was just on the Carnival website to purchase stuff from the Fun Shops for our upcoming voyage in August and saw that the prices were put back to the original costs. YAY !!!

Has anybody read the pixel max description now? What does it mean, Take as many photos as you like, then choose all your favorite photos to keep. With Pixels Max you will also get up to an additional 50 copies in print or digital format!

I'm really confused. it used to be all prints, and digital, easy to understand, what is this?

You're welcome. If you don't want other people's input, suggest you stay away from public message boards.

You're more than welcome to take your own advice since you continuously shout down other people's input.

Hypocrite.

Has anybody read the pixel max description now? What does it mean, Take as many photos as you like, then choose all your favorite photos to keep. With Pixels Max you will also get up to an additional 50 copies in print or digital format!

I'm really confused. it used to be all prints, and digital, easy to understand, what is this?

On ships with digital galleries:

You get digital copies of all pictures and pick up to 50 to print out

On all other ships:

You get all the prints plus pick up to 50 for them to put on usb

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app