Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Just finished late-night snacks at The Local with Gummi-Bear-Nancy, Slot-Pull-Sue, Scavenger-Hunt Aled, and at least two others.

And of course Will makes an appearance, thankfully after the bars shutdown.

985cbad7433a8748db0bdf5d733fc555.jpg

The question of the day... when will Sue wake me up?

I can’t fall asleep at night (morning?) without Sue singing it to me.

I envision it to go down like The Big Bang Theory, just change it to Sue’s voice from Penny’s.

Hey Doug inquiring beer drinkers want to know...was there no DBH competition on this cruise? I think you would have mentioned it by now if there were. Have you had a go-to beer or have you just been mixing it up based on what’s available?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As your cruise is almost coming to an end (sorry)...wanted to ask what the biggest misses (probably too many hits to list) of the new floating island ship are? Might be hard to tell on a half booked ship designed to hold like 4000 pax, but nonetheless.

Asking the same of all 3 "live" reviewers to get each of their takes on what they personally are not a fan of on the new ship.

Hey Doug, sorry to repeat questions, but the other 2 answered so would like your take if you have a chance. Thanks

After some unnecessarily-early beer, we end up at the Thermal Spa.

8b240299265cd89d31694b2f747fcd9e.jpg

We have $hip$hape’s 2nd LCR event at 2 PM, and then a so-called Farewell Dinner this evening.

It’s an odd-thing, this dinner. I may have more to share about it later.

Just finished late-night snacks at The Local with Gummi-Bear-Nancy, Slot-Pull-Sue, Scavenger-Hunt Aled, and at least two others.

And of course Will makes an appearance, thankfully after the bars shutdown.

985cbad7433a8748db0bdf5d733fc555.jpg

The question of the day... when will Sue wake me up?

I bet you don't see Will in the mornings! lol

I just returned from Vegas where for the 3rd straight trip, I lived on Heidi's Bier Haus. In those pictures, the players aren't playing the Prost version (which changes minimum bet from 50 cents to 75 cents), which makes it much more fun and bonuses pop up more often. I'm going stir crazy. Please don't post any more pictures if you continue to do it wrong. Thanks in advance. :D

Please don't post any more pictures if you continue to do it wrong. Thanks in advance. [emoji3]

I don’t remember if I posted this - but three of us donated another $50 each last night. Based on this new information, the donations will continue. Is it obvious how to switch modes?