Resolution Email Address?

Good Morning All,

We booked our May 2019 Symphony of the Seas cruise a couple months ago. We're a family of 5 so we booked an ultra spacious oceanview room. We didn't want to book two adjoining rooms since our kids are so small and we don't feel comfortable with that. So anywho, we get an email last night that our oceanview room is now a partially obstructed oceanview room. Honestly, i'm pretty upset. I called last night to see if there were any unobstructed oceanviews since that's what I was sold, but of course they have none and they're out of the ultraspacious balcony rooms. We can't afford to pay for a junior suite, so now, I would like some type of compensation, even if it's a $25 on board credit. I'm not usually this petty, but we don't get to an ocean very often and when I booked I made sure to pick the unobstructed view room. So, do I have a case if I call back to speak with a Resolutions team member, or is it just not worth my time? Do they have an email address so that I can bypass calling in? Thank you!