Boarding the sun..

busydad12

We travel with the Sun to South America. We would also like to know what the ship looks like now. Are there really no pictures after the time in dry dock?

For whoever asked, all new mattresses.

I’ll post pictures after I get home. I only have 250 minutes of internet and don’t want to waste them.

Maybe all the CC cruisers are too busy and having too much fun to post. A large group of us are meeting daily to play LCR and other games.

Overall I’m pleased and happy with just about everything.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For whoever asked, all new mattresses.

I’ll post pictures after I get home. I only have 250 minutes of internet and don’t want to waste them.

Maybe all the CC cruisers are too busy and having too much fun to post. A large group of us are meeting daily to play LCR and other games.

Overall I’m pleased and happy with just about everything.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great to know, thank you!! :)

BooBooChase.....how do you like Celebrity compared to NCL? We are looking at doing a cruise on Equinox this summer and I see you have sailed on that ship?
I've been on the Equinox several times and it's a great ship. It is more of an upscale crowd, more formal and less children, which works for me. Excellent food and service. Two great options for alcohol packages too, if you like to drink. They even have a glass blowing show and at the end of the cruise, they auction off the pieces for charity. I always book Celebrity when they are offering the alcohol package as a perk typically when you book oceanview or higher.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...