Live--escaping New England and jumping on Symphony of the seas trip 4/21-4/28

Bringing my extended family on the Symphony in July. Thanks for having us on your tour!!

Was curious how you situated everyone in the 2 Crown loft suites? We ended up booking 3 balcony rooms since it was much cheaper and had more bedding, but we really will miss the suite amenities...

ETA: Also, what did you think of the Hibachi? $50/person seems like a pretty steep upcharge. Any specialty restaurant packages on board?

Bringing my extended family on the Symphony in July. Thanks for having us on your tour!!

Was curious how you situated everyone in the 2 Crown loft suites? We ended up booking 3 balcony rooms since it was much cheaper and had more bedding, but we really will miss the suite amenities...

ETA: Also, what did you think of the Hibachi? $50/person seems like a pretty steep upcharge. Any specialty restaurant packages on board?

We have three people in each room, the two younger kids are on the couch in each room. There are two closets and two bathrooms in each room which works out perfect. We would have booked the two bedroom loft suite if it were available. The suite amenities on the symphony are well worth the cost for us.

The hibachi was good but if your trying to cut costs may not be worth it but the food and entertainment was good. They also brought a slice of birthday cake for my daughter. We were the only ones on the hibachi side. There are several packages but I don't know the prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We have three people in each room, the two younger kids are on the couch in each room. There are two closets and two bathrooms in each room which works out perfect. We would have booked the two bedroom loft suite if it were available. The suite amenities on the symphony are well worth the cost for us.

The hibachi was good but if your trying to cut costs may not be worth it but the food and entertainment was good. They also brought a slice of birthday cake for my daughter. We were the only ones on the hibachi side. There are several packages but I don't know the prices

Thank you!

We had dinner at wonderland last night. It was very original and definitely worth trying. My kids aren't really kids menu type of kids and pretty sure they surprised everyone when they devoured everything on the regular menu! even the chef came out to say hi to them. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

e14dbc2977b7a1ae8dde5cd79268349b.jpgb15f9c23636c2414377bf67ab3340ab5.jpg0c4047c6cf4485f69ead89649f7d0d05.jpgd2719a5e392c94a9b93c10331cf3ee5b.jpg8d4339b85821ef6d720e0c01864989cb.jpgbde0a4591b52ac7fee24b701d9e0ffae.jpg

• 4 weeks later...