No More Liquor Questions

Bcoll

Just wondering why the OP feels he has the right to decide what can and cant be discussed? I think its good that people can ask the same question because there is always someone with a different view. I hate however when someone asks a question and then the first post is that been asked before I hope you dont get FLAMED. UGGG who cares talk about have fun CHILL OUT

Megstarl, Here is the OP:

I'm not trying to be a "bitter-bug" but the same questions about liquor packages and smuggling liquor onboard have been asked over and over...Is it just me or do these same questions get annoying after awhile? There is a search feature on the site for a reason...

Adminitstrator: Is there anyway to make a sticky of liquor rules??? If so I'll be happy to write up the "rules of the drunk!"

He is clearly just stating his opinion. He is not deciding or dictating ANYTHING.

Here is your post:

Just wondering why the OP feels he has the right to decide what can and cant be discussed? I think its good that people can ask the same question because there is always someone with a different view. I hate however when someone asks a question and then the first post is that been asked before I hope you dont get FLAMED. UGGG who cares talk about have fun CHILL OUT

You could have easily used less heated language, and made your point. Unfortunately, YOU just flamed the OP.

Think about it: If you were speaking face to face, would you have worded things differently?

You could have easily used less heated language, and made your point. Unfortunately, YOU just flamed the OP.

Think about it: If you were speaking face to face, would you have worded things differently?

I read and then reread Meg's post trying to see what language you found heated...:confused: I didn't see anything wrong with what she wrote nor did I find it to be flaming the OP.

I was just wondering what happened to the OP? I have not seen a him/her post since he/she started this thread.

If you think about regular face to face conversation, we frequently talk about the same old things, month after month. You might tell me a member of your family is driving you nuts and I might tell you I'm tired of cleaning house or I hate my job. It's important to you and to me no matter how many times we discuss it. Plus there's frequently a little twist that's happened recently which makes our conversation more interesting or meaningful.

Another problem is so many of these threads get so heated, they go poof, and some good info is lost with the bad.

Other times, posts within a thread go poof, and the posts that's left then make no sense.

That's why I don't mind the liquor questions or any others, for that matter.

And.... I pack my own- 750 ML plastic bottle takes very little room, and no muss, no fuss.

Best thread I've read (last year) was the folks who packed a week ahead of time, and then wondered how they could keep their clothes from wrinkling....Now that's entertainment!!!!!!

Sorry I didn't think about some of the "pros" of repeated questions...Anyway, now that I've been flamed I'll go celebrate New Years...(What people say on CC.Com really can't be taken to heart)

Happy New Years

I'm not trying to be a "bitter-bug" but the same questions about liquor packages and smuggling liquor onboard have been asked over and over...Is it just me or do these same questions get annoying after awhile? There is a search feature on the site for a reason...

Adminitstrator: Is there anyway to make a sticky of liquor rules??? If so I'll be happy to write up the "rules of the drunk!"

If you don't like the question, don't read the thread and don't respond to the post. That should end the "annoying" part.

If you don't like the question, don't read the thread and don't respond to the post. That should end the "annoying" part.

Then don't bring liquor onboard the ship.Then you won't have to worry about beining to drunk and somthing happing to you.

[quote name='Tjukka']Then don't bring liquor onboard the ship.Then you won't have to worry about beining to drunk and somthing happing to you.[/quote]

I don't bring liquor on board. Never have an never will. If I need any, I'll buy it on board. I don't drink that much anyway.

Archived