Change in Itinerary

Ak4n3

Just a heads up for cruisers going on the Splendor 7/7/2018, there is a change in itinerary (75 days before sailing). Carnival switched July 9 from Sea day to Cabo (10AM - 7PM) and July 12 from Cabo to Sea Day.

I'm just relieved that I haven't planned anything for July 12 when it was a supposed to be a Cabo day 7:30AM-3:30pm. I was going to book a resort day pass...oh well.

1681883078_NewItinerary.png.082df67533949e3f77a03d8539dae2fc.png

I noticed this when I made my final payment. We hadn't planned any excursions yet. I kind of like having the 2 days at sea towards the end of the cruise. On the flip side, a heads up email notice by Carnival would've been courteous stating that the itinerary changed. Hope those on the same cruise aren't affected too badly by this.

I second the 2 days at sea towards the end. Not so hurried or rushed when preparing to debark (boo!). I was just mentioning to DH that it's a good thing we didn't put in a deposit for the Cabo beach break last Friday. I only noticed the changes today because I was hoping for an early saver price break.

Not sure if we will receive an email notification or not...I do hope they send it to the people who are sailing with them. It's still a long way out and we have time to make changes.