Dining- waitlist

We are going on a B2B on the Majesty in January. We had made our 1st reservation a while ago and then decided to add to it. Hubby and I will be in one cabin and my BF will be in another for the 2nd cruise. We are all in the 2 bedroom suite for the first. When we booked the 2nd leg we were given 8:30 pm dining. We requested MyTime. We were told that we had to get in touch with dining to make the change. My BF just spoke to them and was give My Time because of her Diamond status, but we are still waitlisted because we are not.

Does this make any sense?? Are Hubby and I supposed to eat together and BF eat by herself?

If you are on the waitlist this far in advance, you are very likely to get moved to MTD. If you don't get moved before the cruise, then go to the MTD desk as soon as you board and make your request there.

We are going on a B2B on the Majesty in January. We had made our 1st reservation a while ago and then decided to add to it. Hubby and I will be in one cabin and my BF will be in another for the 2nd cruise. We are all in the 2 bedroom suite for the first. When we booked the 2nd leg we were given 8:30 pm dining. We requested MyTime. We were told that we had to get in touch with dining to make the change. My BF just spoke to them and was give My Time because of her Diamond status, but we are still waitlisted because we are not.

Does this make any sense?? Are Hubby and I supposed to eat together and BF eat by herself?

I always thought BF was boyfriend, so I had to read your post twice. I thought it was clever that you were putting husband in one cabin and boyfriend in another!;);)