Ships sharing same port.

MarkE

Is there a web site that shows the schdule of all ships and which days they will be docked at the different ports. Other boards have said some ports were nice since only 1 ship was in port, others stated very crowded when 3 ships are docked. We are on the Janauary 21,2006 sailing of the Carnival Liberty, Western Carribean.

We're sailing on the Empress on Jan. 30th and our itinerary has changed but also still shows the original itinerary. I've tried writing to them twice notifying them of the change (first time in November) and it has not been corrected.

We're sailing on the Empress on Jan. 30th and our itinerary has changed but also still shows the original itinerary. I've tried writing to them twice notifying them of the change (first time in November) and it has not been corrected.

They probably only change it if they hear from the Port Authorities.

Carnival has posted the change of port from Cozumel to Costa Maya it shows on their itinerrary on line. I spoke with Carnival office and said this was a permanent change as of 12-16-05, she advised to check with cruise line to see if others have changed ports due to storm damage and docking repairs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived