Amalfi Coast excursions

MiMiMurrieta

We enjoyed our Joe Bananas tour of Amalfi and Pompeii. Our driver advised we start at the furthest post along the Amalfi Coast to Sorrento and Positano and see Pompeii on the way back. Worked beautifully! Great company!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My husband and I and our friends John and Patricia Gugliotta are considering an Amalfi Coast tour. Has anyone got one to recommend? Prefer to book separate from Ship excursions.

Thank you.

Please don't put actual and full names on CC. And everyone knows you where you live in CA. Not a good idea.

Just be careful about posting that you are looking to share a specific tour. There is a Sticky Post on all of the port threads that it is not allowed.....

Bob

You can post that you are looking to share a tour on your roll call for the cruise. I've seen it done ... A LOT.

You will see a post above the start of this forum headed ‘No Tour Share Posts Please’. This says that if you want to post about sharing a tour, the appropriate place is on the Roll-Call for your cruise, not in these destination threads.

However this thread is not about sharing a tour, it’s about tour recommendations, so that’s fine.