Electric Outlets?

jpetros

Jim, there is one outlet in the bathroom, but has a sign stating it's for electric razors only.

There is one outlet in the cabin by the dresser. I take a little three-prong adapter to plug into that. No need to take a big power strip when a little adapter will work just fine and will give you three places to plug into. 79 cents at WalMart.:)

Take note of the amount inlets you need and amount of the space some of the plugs will take with their power converters. Some of the power converters will cover an adjacent plug in slot. Also a power strip will give you a short extension cord effect.

LOL!!!!

You can't be SERIOUS?!? A crok pot... U R sooo funny!

Seriously, I usually bring a similar collection of AC devices. First off is the digital camera battery charger - 2nd) a charger for the camcorder, next a 2nd digi camera with it's charger, 4th) a notebook computer, 5th) recharger for my Epson P-1000 portable image viewer, 6th) AA recharger for my flash, 7th) a little heating element for heating water (spouse always has that more for hotels and making hot water on the spot), 8+9th) plus we have 2 electric tooth brushes 10+11th) 2 cell phones and 13th) a nite light.

In thoery we could use up to 13 plus but we get by with just a triple outlet on the end of a $1.99 extension cord that's about 6' long. This allows for generally 4 items to get simultaneous use.

Just be careful what you bring electrical. I brought my chargers (camera, cell phone, toothbrush) and alarm clock. I also brought my gift to my sister which she wanted that was an electrical kitchen item. (She met us on the ship). Well security called our room before the ship set sail and had me open the bag and they took it saying it could cause a fire because the ships electrical is different. The new box and the fact it was a gift didn't matter. Suffice it to say the whole thing was embarassing and a huge time waster and if I had known not to bring it, I wouldn't have. I just didn't have time to mail it before I left.

My sister's charger plugged into her electrical plug kept getting unplugged every day by the steward.

Also the electrical alarm clock lost about 15 minutes every day so their electrical is different.

Also the electrical alarm clock lost about 15 minutes every day so their electrical is different.

I take an inexpensive ($4) travel alarm clock with lighted dial, so no need for another plug.

Why in the world would you bring a crok pot??? :confused:

For cooking alligators I catch with my bungee cord.

I see you are from Philadelphia. There is a group of cruisecriters that is meeting at Chick&Petes on Rosevelt Ave. at 1300

Philly Area Cruisers Meet and Mingle Here

from

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44364

Go to last page

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Except slightly more dangerous since the product is now not properly grounded.

Actually the "ripping out of the mattress tags" is targeted to the manufacturers/sellers. Once purchased the consumer may remove tag without penalty.

On the triumph there was the vanity plug, plus half the outlet being used behind the TV.......That's where we plugged in our strip........we had game boy chargers, phone chargers(for when in port), and camera chargers all there with the wires tucked neatly behind the tv(except the needed ends).

Archived