Planning a back-to-back Princess Cruise. What happens on the day of?

MCruiser30

I did a B2B on the Ruby last year in San Pedro. Here’s what I experienced. I was changing staterooms which I don’t want to do again.

The subject of swapping drawers from one stateroom to another was a definite NO. I had to pack those items including the bathroom into a suitecase which was moved to my new stateroom. All of my hanging clothes were moved to my new stateroom.

I also went & introduced myself to the new stateroom attendant a few days before.

We all had to meet on the ship & go through customs together. There was one couple missing as they went for a message at the time we were supposed to meet. Nothing much to do at the pier so I just returned to the ship. I could have left the ship anytime I wanted vs going as a group. We had 80 people going from a 5 day to a 4 day cruise which surprised me as to the number of people.

Staying in the same stateroom means not having the be up to early to vacate your room.

When I returned my new stateroom was ready & everything moved.

Tom😎

I like the idea of not having to switch out the card unless you have a room change maybe. Our first b2b was on the Radiance from the TP to Hawaii back to Seattle. Daughter & I do have one on the Allure in 2020 but have the 15 day Hawaii on the Emerald next March first.