forms for children traveling with only one parent

nonna5

Does anyone have the website for the forms for childrent traveling with only one parent? I got them of this website a few months ago but have misplaced them and have not been able to find them by searching. Thanks for any help you might have.

Hey, your question, sparked a question for me. I am a single parent, with custody of my 2 children. Will I need special papers, or forms to travel on the Disney Magic eastern cruise? If so, what and would I go to the same website linked below?

Thanks all - first time cruiser here

I would rather have the form and be safe rather than sorry. It takes no time to fill them out. We too have been on many cruises and land vacations taking our grandchildren without any forms and only once have we been asked for the form. But like I said better safe than sorry.

My husband and I have children from another marriage and when we vacation...cruising or by land...we get a letter signed by the other parents confirming that they are allowing us to take our children on a vacation, etc... we get it notorized and bring along the child custody agreement if needed. We haven't yet been asked for these documents but we have them just in case.

When we cruised with our grandchildren, I had a notorized consent from their parents with me. No one asked for it when we boarded, so I packed it away "somewhere" and thought no more of it. When it came time to pack up on the last night of the cruise, I wasn't as careful as I had been for boarding the ship. Besides, we had finished our cruise and were back in the US. Much to my surprize, I was asked for the form when debarking. I knew I had it but where? The Immigration officer separated us from our grandchildren and asked all of us lots of questions before they would allow us to carry on. Needless to say, it was not the way I would have chosen to end a cruise.

LNF

Archived