Kids Coketail Party?

ebb32

Is it optional for the kids to eat dinner with Camp Carnival or do they have to eat in the dining room?

I have read that they have a "Coketail Party" for the kids, do they stay at Camp or go to dinner with the parents?

I have also read about the kids dressed like pirates parading through the dining room, with the camp staff.

I would realy like for our 4 year old to have dinner with us, but if he is missing out on something at camp, i would prefer he went there.

He has a tux and wants to dance with a princess!

Is it optional for the kids to eat dinner with Camp Carnival or do they have to eat in the dining room?

It is totally optional for them to eat with the kids at Camp Carnival. We took our daughter to the dining room ONCE and the rest of the time we either ate together as a family on the Lido deck/buffet or she went with the kids (which she preferred) If I remember correctly the kids club did NOT take the kids for dinner EVERY night, so check the capers.

I have read that they have a "Coketail Party" for the kids, do they stay at Camp or go to dinner with the parents?

For the Coketail Party (the last night of the cruise) the kids spend the whole evening with Camp Carnival. I remember going to pick our our little one that last night and she was out with the gang :) Too cute! She had a blast and didn't want to leave!

I have also read about the kids dressed like pirates parading through the dining room, with the camp staff.

Sometimes little parades are done, and although some had seen my daughter in parades around the ship, I never did! They sure keep busy!

I would realy like for our 4 year old to have dinner with us, but if he is missing out on something at camp, i would prefer he went there.

There is SO much going on that one night, like we did, really he won't miss much AND they can play at CC, then go to dinner with you, then BACK up there! It's SO flexible and they really take into consideration what the families do throughout the day :)

I don't remember anything the kids did as "dressing up" but you can check with the ladies at CC.

Are you thinking maybe about a Disney cruise?!?

My kids all have done CCL Camp Carnival - there wasn't any dressing up (except when we were on there on Halloween) or parading thru the dining room dressed like pirates. That sounds more like DCL. (Like their Themed Dinners - i.e. Pirates of the Caribbean with treasure-map dinner menus and bandanas for each of the guests.)

He is certainly welcome to wear a tux!! That would be adorable!!!

Are you thinking maybe about a Disney cruise?!?

My kids all have done CCL Camp Carnival - there wasn't any dressing up (except when we were on there on Halloween) or parading thru the dining room dressed like pirates. That sounds more like DCL. (Like their Themed Dinners - i.e. Pirates of the Caribbean with treasure-map dinner menus and bandanas for each of the guests.)

He is certainly welcome to wear a tux!! That would be adorable!!!

I totally agree, I believe it is the Disney Cruise ! :)

I totally agree' date=' I believe it is the Disney Cruise ! :)[/quote']

(BTW - Great pictures!!! We're going to be on the Victory in March!! Thanks for some great views of her!!!...and for sharing all the other fun pics of your vacations!)

Maybe it was a review of the disney cruise!

Thanks for your replys!

Here is a link to the camp capers for the eastern route on he Liberty, which is what we will be doing on feb 4th

http://community.webshots.com/photo/513457615/513457615pnYOSw#

The talk about the coketail party on the second night (first formal night) they also mention taking the kids to Emiles for dinner.

If it is all optional i guess we could let him decide, thanks again.

We just returned from the 12/24-31 sailing of Triumph. The kids at camp really don't "dress up" as pirates, but they have cute little hats and have their face painted like pirates. They paraded all around the ship..it was cute. This was during the day. As for dinners...one evening we let all 3 of our children eat with the camp carnival. Actually it was a casual dinner night and it was soooo nice to have a dinner alone. My kids did camp from 9-12 and then usually they stayed with us on Lido deck in the sun and fun for the rest of the day. Some times there were neat activities that the kids didn't want to miss, so I would take them back for those specific activities. There is a talent show and if your child has a talent of any kind it is fun to have them perform. It is just for camp kids and parents. Let me know if you have any questions about Camp Carnival. We liked it. I would have changed the order of a few activities during the week though. :)

Is there any need for a 4 year old to have his sail and sign card activated for purchases?

Also, do they help change the kids into swimming clothes for the wading pool at Camp Carnival?

Is there any need for a 4 year old to have his sail and sign card activated for purchases?

Also, do they help change the kids into swimming clothes for the wading pool at Camp Carnival?

There is no need for a 4 year old to even be in posession of his Sail and Sign card.

No need to have it activated for purchases, nope!! My husband only took our 2 cards down to put money on it! But you will need the S&S card to get the kids on and off the ship!

I have NO idea about the changing of clothes. We were on a 5 day cruise and not once did I see it in the capers for the kids to swim. I took her myself but never did I see any swimming through Camp Carnival!

Archived