Food question - Apple Sauce - Carnival Miracle

msuweather

Hi Everyone. We will be sailing on the Miracle next week out of Tampa. Our 15 month old son will be traveling with us on our family vacation.

He currently has a love of apple sauce. I was planning on purchasing the cups or pouches to bring on board, but was wondering if apple sauce may be available at the buffet. If it is I won't worry about bringing any on board, but if not I'll pick some up before we board.

Appreciate any feedback.

Salty -

Thanks for the reply. I'll pick up some to-go packs before boarding just in case. I'm looking forward to having some new foods for him on this trip. He has gotten super picky lately, so I'll have some apple sauce as a backup.

Appreciate it!

My daughter, now 3, loves applesauce too! I don't recall ever seeing it on our cruises with her. But definitely bring some of your own! When she was around your son's age, we brought several of those squeezeable pouches of applesauce and other toddler foods. It was great to be able to throw some in our bag to carry around with us in case we needed it in a pinch. We also would take a couple boxes of cheerios from the buffet and keep those around for a quick snack.