RFS on Grandeur

I will be sailing on the RFS on the Grandeur in a few weeks -- can anybody tell me anything about it -- is there any Suite Perks associated with this suite-- This is my first cruise and i was just curious to see who has sailed in these cabins

Thanks!

We were next door in a Grand suite (our first and it was love at first sight of the balconey) - you will have priority embarkation (go to the head of the line and sit down while you wait your turn :>), robes and slippers in the room, plate of cookies, dessert bites, cheese and fruit on different nights. Also nice bath supplies (shampoo, body gel, lotion along with a net body sponge, also lip balm and q-tips) and the bathroom is large and lovely. At Grand Cayman we were given tender #1 tickets though we did not choose to go that early. And on return you will be given white tags to leave early but you can also choose to carry off your own bags - be sure to fill out the application that your steward provides- we were off the ship as soon as it cleared customs. Have a great time!

Archived