PARADISE found, plus our CONQUEST of two more ships (with pics) - 4/14/2018

Jamman54

Hi Jeff

I always enjoy your reviews and just like when I cruise, I am always hyped up at the beginning, during and then comes the end where oops, that's it. It's all over.

Whenever I book a cruise, I always check back with your reviews to see whether you sailed the particular ship or visited any of the ports that I will be going to.

Looking forward to your future reviews and all the best to you, Patti and Ryan

As always, thanks for taking us along with you and your lovely wife! I always look forward to your reviews, which are positive, informative, and enjoyable. The effort you all put into the pictures and reviews are appreciated greatly!

Thanks for reading and for your kind words. :cool:

As always, I really enjoyed your review. Thank you for sharing your travels.

Wow, 9 more cruises booked???? [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for following along again. It's good to be retired! :D

Thank you for an excellent review. I am dreaming of the day we can retire and travel as we like. For now, we stick to our vacations once a quarter. I was able to sneak in 3 cruises this year, first one August on breeze, then October on freedom and November on valor. My family does not give many suggestions so I end up booking a cruise. 🤪Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for following along! Enjoy your upcoming cruises. :cool:

Loved your review sad to see it end. Will be on the Paradise in October and the Sunshine in March.

Glad you enjoyed the review. Thanks for reading! Enjoy your cruises on the Paradise and Sunshine. :cool:

I have enjoyed your report! Jeff, having cruised so often, have you and your wife visited the British Colonial Hilton? If so, do you have a review of it? I am looking for a beach/resort day option for my daughter and son-in-law who are cruising for the 1st wedding anniversary. Thank you!

Glad that you enjoyed the review. Thanks! We have been to the BCH, and Patti and I covered it extensively in our Splendor 6/29/15 review, which is in my signature. The price has increased to $80 per person since then. :cool:

I really enjoyed this review!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you very much! :D

Thank you so much for your review! I truly enjoyed reading it. And it made me relive my Conquest cruise all over again! She truly is a wonderful ship. Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much for reading! We really enjoyed the Conquest and wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again. :cool:

Hi Jeff,

I always enjoy your reviews and just like when I cruise, I am always hyped up at the beginning, during and then comes the end where oops, that's it. It's all over.

Whenever I book a cruise, I always check back with your reviews to see whether you sailed the particular ship or visited any of the ports that I will be going to.

Looking forward to your future reviews and all the best to you, Patti and Ryan

Thanks for reading and your kind words. Glad that you find them helpful with your planning. That's what they are all about! :D

Glad that you enjoyed the review. Thanks! We have been to the BCH, and Patti and I covered it extensively in our Splendor 6/29/15 review, which is in my signature. The price has increased to $80 per person since then. :cool:

Thank you very much! :D

Thanks so much for pointing me to a great review! I'm thinking it would be a good option for them. No transportation required -- easy, peasy. They'll be on the Conquest, with stops in Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Now I am addicted to the idea of reading all of your reviews, though.:o

Thanks so much for pointing me to a great review! I'm thinking it would be a good option for them. No transportation required -- easy, peasy. They'll be on the Conquest, with stops in Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Now I am addicted to the idea of reading all of your reviews, though.:o

Glad to be of help. We enjoyed the BCH and would not hesitate to go there again. :cool:

So enjoy your reviews Jeff and Patti's photos!

Our cruising style is very similar and now that we also are retired we are looking into longer cruises.

We have our 1st one this November on Breeze Journeys cruise 14 days!

HMC is absolutely the best port for a beach day, it is definitely a slice of heaven on earth

Sounds like you have some great cruises lined up in the future, hope you do reviews as we so enjoy your detailed reviews!

Susan

Love the Liberty she was the very first ship that started the addiction

We enjoyed our cruise on the Liberty as well. :cool:

I am cruising same itinerary on Conquest in November with a group of 55. Do you happen to have the Funtimes? Also can you confirm when formal nights were?

All of the FunTimes are in the review. There was only one cruise elegant night and that was on the first and only sea day. :cool:

So enjoy your reviews Jeff and Patti's photos!

Our cruising style is very similar and now that we also are retired we are looking into longer cruises.

We have our 1st one this November on Breeze Journeys cruise 14 days!

HMC is absolutely the best port for a beach day, it is definitely a slice of heaven on earth

Sounds like you have some great cruises lined up in the future, hope you do reviews as we so enjoy your detailed reviews!

Susan

Hey Susan! Thanks for following along once again. We will continue to do these reviews as long as we are able. Congrats on your retirement. The longer cruises and vacations are the way to go. Enjoy! :D

We enjoyed our cruise on the Liberty as well. :cool:

All of the FunTimes are in the review. There was only one cruise elegant night and that was on the first and only sea day. :cool:

Our Sea Day is the last day before we get off. I think our itinerary is opposite of what you sailed even though it is the same ports.

Nassau, HMC, Grand Turk, Amber Cove, Sea Day.

Also I did not finish my sentence about the Fun Times.....I meant do you have them where you can email them to me? It won't let me print them off of the posts for some reason.

Another awesome Jeff and Patti review, already looking forward to the next one!

NOLA is a great port to sail out of, sailing down the Mississippi river is something every serious cruiser should do at least once!

Thanks for following along once again! We are really looking forward to our cruises out of NOLA in 2020. We get to sail down the Mississippi three times! :D

Our Sea Day is the last day before we get off. I think our itinerary is opposite of what you sailed even though it is the same ports.

Nassau, HMC, Grand Turk, Amber Cove, Sea Day.

Also I did not finish my sentence about the Fun Times.....I meant do you have them where you can email them to me? It won't let me print them off of the posts for some reason.

My guess is that your Cruise Elegant night would be after your day in Nassau. Try copying my Fun Time pics to your computer. You should be able to print them from there. :cool:

Really enjoyed reading this review. I love both of the ships, but the Paradise is one of my favorites. Love the smaller ships, have such a great time. I am looking forward to sailing the Paradise again some day, but not sure when I will get to it. Next ship = Pride to Bermuda in September, and after that a break from cruising. Thanks for taking the time to do this review.

Hi Jeff. Thank you to both you and Patti for the wonderful review and awesome pictures. My husband Scott and I are sailing on Conquest next May and very much enjoyed seeing some pictures of the ship. Your description and photos of Mr. Sancho's made the decision to go there for us! I have already made reservations. I will finally be able to cross something off my bucket list...I have always wanted to be able to swim up to the bar for a drink. I plan on doing so several times at Mr. Sancho's. We also enjoyed the pictures of your day at Half Moon Cay. We visited last year when we cruised on Glory and had such a great day...it is just lovely there. Looking forward to future reviews...happy cruising!

Really enjoyed reading this review. I love both of the ships, but the Paradise is one of my favorites. Love the smaller ships, have such a great time. I am looking forward to sailing the Paradise again some day, but not sure when I will get to it. Next ship = Pride to Bermuda in September, and after that a break from cruising. Thanks for taking the time to do this review.

Thanks for reading! We enjoy the Fantasy Class ships and are glad the Carnival is bringing them up to date. They are perfect when sailing to places like HMC and Grand Cayman. Enjoy your cruise to Bermuda in September. We will be doing the same cruise on the Pride in October. :D

hey there Jeff and Patti, Thank you for taking us along on your wonderful journey.Once again thank you Patti for all the great pictures. Until next time Stay calm and Cruise on. Gary:cool:

Hey Gary! Thanks for following along with us once again. Look for us again the end of October. :cool:

Hi Jeff. Thank you to both you and Patti for the wonderful review and awesome pictures. My husband Scott and I are sailing on Conquest next May and very much enjoyed seeing some pictures of the ship. Your description and photos of Mr. Sancho's made the decision to go there for us! I have already made reservations. I will finally be able to cross something off my bucket list...I have always wanted to be able to swim up to the bar for a drink. I plan on doing so several times at Mr. Sancho's. We also enjoyed the pictures of your day at Half Moon Cay. We visited last year when we cruised on Glory and had such a great day...it is just lovely there. Looking forward to future reviews...happy cruising!

Thank you so much for reading! You made a great choice in Mr. Sancho's. Enjoy your cruise on the Conquest! :cool:

Jeff do you buy the Cheers package
Normally no. Patti is not a big drinker. However, when I cruise with my son Ryan on the Elation in August, we WILL be purchasing Cheers! :D

Thanks for the fun review Jeff (and for the great pictures Patti)! We're sailing on the Glory in October. We generally cruise Princess, so we've been out of Fort Lauerdale many times! All of the other ports seem a bit "odd" for some reason! :D For the Glory, it will be Miami (haven't sailed out of there in years) so that will definitely be a different place.

We too have 9 future cruises (8 Princess & 1 Carnival -- we need to slide in another Carnival so we can finally hit Platinum). We're thinking about the Elation since it's local & we haven't sailed on it since the drydock. And, we'd like to go on it once more before they move it & bring in the Ecstasy.

Fair seas!! I'll be looking for future reviews!!