Electric sockets on Azura

Sorry if this has been asked before.

We are about to go on our first cruise on Azura and I wondered what type of adaptors I will need to take. Does anyone know if the electrical sockets are UK, US or European please.

From recollection all three. There are English ones but not many. I would take an adapter and you give yourselves more choice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There were 2 english type on 1 american type sockets by the "dressing table" and the kettle was plugged into an english type socket below the television in our cabin last week. I would imagine that most cabins, other than perhaps suites, would have the same number of sockets.

There were 2 english type on 1 american type sockets by the "dressing table" and the kettle was plugged into an english type socket below the television in our cabin last week. I would imagine that most cabins, other than perhaps suites, would have the same number of sockets.

I think hidden away somewhere there is a two pin European one as well. But then again I could be wrong I know there was one on Crown Princess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We found all three types of sockets in the cabin plus a low voltage US type in the bathroom for razors. The TV's are connected to 110V US type located in the rear in the event one may wish to connect as we do a DVD players or the like.