Cheers package Question

Curious is the sea day brunch Bloody Mary bar included and also can you get them at other times besides the brunch time. Called carnival they didn’t have a answer but said if it wasn’t included it would be 25% off. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When they first added Sea Day brunch and the accompanying Bloody Mary Bar, there was actually a bar outside of the dining room where you could walk up and order it like you wanted. That appears to have gone by the wayside. You can still order a bloody mary - however, I am not sure what the bartenders have available either in sea day brunch or at the other bars to truly specialize them. I get bloody mary's regularly on the ship and can get things like extra olives, lemon etc, but if I recall it is mostly a mix.

The Bloody Mary bar was included, but I haven’t seen it for a while—there was even a cart that did the rounds for the Lido breakfast buffet. That said, the bars seem pretty well stocked for Bloody Marys, but I’m satisfied with the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My sister gets 1 or 2 Bloody Mary's every morning from one of the bars although she did love the Bloody Mary Bar itself - but like others haven't seen it in awhile. If you find a good bartender, he/she will add all kind of things to the drink but they do use a mix. They will even make suggestions.

I