Guarantee Room Issue

I actually noticed something on our sailing on the liberty in Jan. A new symbol that I've never seen before, looks like 1/2 of a triangle, I thought it was website issue but then I read something about Rccl adding these new couch beds to rooms. Here are a couple of pics from espresso.

They are listed as "sofa bed eligible"

Something new I guess5e5c850948c58152298128d8b4b44f3d.jpg0b71b930344c622cbc8c4df3cd638996.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh, heck, I'd be so annoyed that I'd roll it down to Guest Services and proceed to sleep there!

I was thinking something VERY similar. I'd take a blanket and pillow and push two of the armchairs near guest services together and sleep right there. Tell them my daughter couldn't sleep on the rollaway bed due to comfort and more importantly creating a fire hazard. I'm sure they'd argue I couldn't stay there, but I bet I would until they magically found an acceptable for 3.

I was thinking something VERY similar. I'd take a blanket and pillow and push two of the armchairs near guest services together and sleep right there. Tell them my daughter couldn't sleep on the rollaway bed due to comfort and more importantly creating a fire hazard. I'm sure they'd argue I couldn't stay there, but I bet I would until they magically found an acceptable for 3.

What makes you think that they would tell you that you can't sleep there?