Kroger Digital Coupon Save $10 on Carnival Gift Card

the1bea

I just noticed this digital coupon at my local Kroger store (Fred Meyers in Idaho) Its perfect timing for me as its 4X on gas points for gift card purchases right now and I'm heading out on the Inspiration in a couple of days.

"Save $10.00 on Carnival Cruise Lines when you buy (1) ONE Carnival Cruise Line Gift Card totaling $100 or more

Offer available in store only. Product and offer may not be available in all states.

Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.

Exp 05/15/2018"

1477254952_ScreenShot2018-05-03at8_58_02AM.png.61da7f7a9ff12ad6e1879390e6fde168.png

Thanks for that heads up. Just found it and added it to my card.

I always buy extra carnival GCs when they do 4x fuel points. I'm going to spend it on the ship anyway.

And right now ... through May 31 ... you also get an extra 5% cash back if you use Discover.

So 10% cash back, $10 off ... and 4x fuel points ... that's a WIN/WIN in my book!

Hey the1Bea--I am a fellow Idaho cruiser. Leaving Sat. morning for the Breeze cruise on Sunday. where in Idaho are you and which FM stores sell the cards. I have not ever seen them in the stores here. would love to pick up a couple of more today or tomorrow.

Hey the1Bea--I am a fellow Idaho cruiser. Leaving Sat. morning for the Breeze cruise on Sunday. where in Idaho are you and which FM stores sell the cards. I have not ever seen them in the stores here. would love to pick up a couple of more today or tomorrow.

Hello. I know the Twin Falls store has them for sure. I thought I seen them at the Franklin location in Boise this past week. I don't visit any of the other locations. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks so much for posting this - stopped on my way home from work.☺The cashier is doing an Eastern Caribbean in 12 days, haha.

Bonus, while I was flipping through the gc coupons, I found $10 off $45 in Sephora cards. Best Kroger trip ever!!

I just noticed this digital coupon at my local Kroger store (Fred Meyers in Idaho) Its perfect timing for me as its 4X on gas points for gift card purchases right now and I'm heading out on the Inspiration in a couple of days.

"Save $10.00 on Carnival Cruise Lines when you buy (1) ONE Carnival Cruise Line Gift Card totaling $100 or more

Offer available in store only. Product and offer may not be available in all states.

Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.

Exp 05/15/2018"

Thanks for that heads up. Just found it and added it to my card.

I always buy extra carnival GCs when they do 4x fuel points. I'm going to spend it on the ship anyway.

And right now ... through May 31 ... you also get an extra 5% cash back if you use Discover.

So 10% cash back, $10 off ... and 4x fuel points ... that's a WIN/WIN in my book!

I had to register just to say, "THANK YOU!" to both of you!!

The 10% off was great, the extra 5% from Discover was icing on the cake! I was able to get 2 today... now to find 13 more friends with Kroger loyalty cards to max the Cashback Bonus! :)