Better value- grande suite or owners suite on harmony of the sea

Which is the better value for the money? Currently in a Junior suite- looks like there are 29 unsold suites- 10 grand and 3 owners (most left are loft suites). And what the chances those suites are sold for full price in the next 50 days? Trying to wait for a better sale on the suites to upgrade. Any knowledge would be helpful.

GS is usually the better "value", as it is the most affordable suite. The only difference between the rooms is the OS is larger and a true "bedroom". On Oasis and Quantum class ships, GS is even a better value (IMO) as you get the same suite perks as the OS for less cost.

That being said, upsells are a funny thing. We sail in 4 weeks and 3 weeks ago there were 30+ JS and 20+ full suites. Now there are just 5 full suites left, I assume they have upsold most everyone, but I'm sure a few of those were full priced buyers snagging a good deal (we got a GREAT deal on our JS via a Cat W GTY). We are in a JS and have yet to receive a call - I'm not holding my breathe because we probably paid the least out of anyone sailing in a JS on this sailing. I'm happy in my JS but would jump on a reasonable upsell offer. Reports I've seen for for upsells have ranged from very affordable to ridiculous (one report had the upsell as MORE expensive than just calling and upgrading at retail price!).

If you REALLY want the suite, go ahead and book it now if you are comfortable with the price, as there are no guarantees. If you're happy in your JS, maybe you'll get lucky and get a phone call, maybe you won't.

Our first suite was an GS on Mariner and that was a big mistake, we will never go back to anything other than a suite. The next three were OS on Oasis class. The first was mainly due to traveling with 14 family members and we thought it would be a great place for parties, which it was. Personally, I would do a GS in a minute for the cost vs value.

Having done OS, CLS and SLS, if I was going to go Sky Class on Oasis Class, GS seems to be the way to go. Although for me if a CLS was within $500 total, I would give one a try, but that is just my preference, some folks swear by OS over CLS.

We didn't receive a Upsell call.However,we were in a OS with a final payment of $50.We had one on Allure.But last week we decided to give a L1 CL a try. We ended up with RCL refunding us $ 1264. So go for it if the price is right!:)