Cruises from Dubai

cruiser man 60

an anyone advise what time you can get on board on the cruises out of Dubai, most flights are not overnight from U.K. Getting in c 7/8 am and wondered what is process from then.

Also returning on early afternoon flight, what time do you have to disembark.

Thanks for any information and views on these UAE cruises

Although we missed embarkation in Dubai due to Storm Emma, I was advised it's possible to embark first thing in the morning. Certainly as we were disembarking at 8.30am, passengers were already embarking for the next cruise.

Disembarkation began around 3am, I believe these were the MSC arranged flights and the last group to disembark was scheduled for 10.30am on our sailing.

We arrived at the port at about 10am from an overnight flight. Boarding was swift but staterooms were not available until about 12.30-1pm. So, we had to hang around until then. We couldn't get our cruise cards until we got to the rooms so we had to order drinks using of paperwork which showed the drinks package on it. On disembarkation day, you will be asked to be out of your stateroom by 8.00am.

Another question, anyone been on recently let us know what time the late dining is as whilst it says approx 8.30 pm I have seen other comments say it could be 9 or 9.30 pm

Not recent but in March 2017, our late dining time was 9.30.

Another question, anyone been on recently let us know what time the late dining is as whilst it says approx 8.30 pm I have seen other comments say it could be 9 or 9.30 pm

The daily planner for our March 2018 cruise shows the late seating to be 9.15pm.

Unfortunately I can't help there as we were My Choice flexible dining and at a table for two. We found the service excellent but obviously the length of meal time depended on how many courses we ordered. The menu will list three, it used to be six or seven but you can order more than one option from each section ie starter and pasta courses as you did previously.

Thanks for very helpful information, we have only done flexible dining before on various lines. Was the dining experience very long waiting for all table to order etc, and were you finished in time for shows, entertainment etc?

Fixed dining times are arranged to get you to either the earlier or later show. We dine late so we went to the earlier show, when we went at all. Ken