NCL Bliss Haven Connecting staterooms pictures??

Connecting are usually not a little cheaper

On our Jan Caribbean cruise the haven suite connecting was a lot cheaper than the forward facing suite

I've seen both.

For most people, connecting is less desirable (I'd rather have a wall instead of a door) but for those who want connecting (multiple generation families, for ex), a connecting is more desirable.

Following...booked 13706. Cant find any Bliss forward facing penthouse pics either

Hey we initially booked that cabin but went down to deck 11. While this cabin is couple of ship stories to the Haven Enclave, it have a smaller balcony, and may potentially be slightly smaller if the stats a TA posted on the Everything Bliss link. Just something to consider. We are hoping for pictures or layout. Plans but are now assuming it is nothing more than a H 7 with the connecting doors, maybe smaller balcony if it too close to the pilot cabin. We will srr.

What is a pilot cabin? What does srr mean?

Thanks

Hey we initially booked that cabin but went down to deck 11. While this cabin is couple of ship stories to the Haven Enclave, it have a smaller balcony, and may potentially be slightly smaller if the stats a TA posted on the Everything Bliss link. Just something to consider. We are hoping for pictures or layout. Plans but are now assuming it is nothing more than a H 7 with the connecting doors, maybe smaller balcony if it too close to the pilot cabin. We will srr.

11706 & 9706 is still available, should I change to one of these cabins?

What is a pilot cabin? What does srr mean?

Thanks

Sorry, I typed, SRR should be see as in in 'We will see'

Perhaps the bridge is a better name for the pilot cabin on this size ship. It is on the 14th floor, it's supporting beams and access points are likely intruding and over hanging 13106 and 13706 allowing them less interior space. The angle on the ship itself reduces the size of balconies.

11706 & 9706 is still available, should I change to one of these cabins?

See you did, we switched to 11106 on our cruise once we saw the smaller cabin, balcony and what there was of it was partially enclosed--in potentially chilly Alaska no less. Enjoy.

We figured the extra stairs will wear off the meals in Haven, or if we feel lazy we can still wait for an elevator as we would from 13.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
See you did, we switched to 11106 on our cruise once we saw the smaller cabin, balcony and what there was of it was partially enclosed--in potentially chilly Alaska no less. Enjoy.

We figured the extra stairs will wear off the meals in Haven, or if we feel lazy we can still wait for an elevator as we would from 13.

Hi We have 11106 booked for November on Bliss, Our PCC said that out of all the Forward Haven Suites that the ones on deck 11 have the biggest balcony, although still pretty small. The PCC also said that H8 and H7 are virtually the same just that H8 has a connecting door to the joining balcony room, which we really don't care about. We booked it because it was about $600 cheaper than an H7.

We're in 9106 and also looking for pics.

Google Bliss 11106 or 11706 and you will find some interior pictures, in one of the other cruise review sites. It does generally appear to be the H7 floor layout with the connecting door. Other comments on this site suggests that the connecting door is actually two doors, one on each side, so no noise.

On this site, I have seen similar comments that the H8 balconies on deck 11 are the largest of the 3 decks they are on.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi We have 11106 booked for November on Bliss, Our PCC said that out of all the Forward Haven Suites that the ones on deck 11 have the biggest balcony, although still pretty small. The PCC also said that H8 and H7 are virtually the same just that H8 has a connecting door to the joining balcony room, which we really don't care about. We booked it because it was about $600 cheaper than an H7.

I posted pics of H8 forward penthouse and yes the only difference is theres a door right by the table that connects to balcony room.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2677681&highlight=bliss+haven

We're in 9106 and also looking for pics.

We ended up booking 9706 back in June. It doesn’t have the best view from the window in the master bedroom but oh well. We were in a balcony and my mom was in a single room so we all went in together to get into the Haven. We have more than enough space for us. See ya on the ship!

• 3 months later...

Bumping this in the hopes someone may have some pictures/info on this category. I am specifically looking for the deck 9 rooms (hold 3 pax as opposed to the higher deck that hold 4). I know there was a review posted that was very positive, but couldn't see any pictures. My specific question is regarding the sofa - is it a full sofa or just a single chair type that pulls into a bed? I saw a floor plan/layout and it looked as if it wasn't a full sofa. Anyone know for sure?