Budget Car Rental Seattle After Cruise in June - Anyone with experience?

Has anyone use dthe Budget Car rental on 4th ave in seattle for after their cruise? Costco is showing them the cheapest for 2 days. Do they have a shuttle from pier 66? is it a far uber ride from port to the office?

Thanks, I tried calling them with no answer. Not traveling until beginning of June and plan on site seeing (mr st helen and Ranier) and then dropped the car off at the airport.

I haven't used Budget in years because they were such a pain over magnifying-glass quality "scratches".

Use your smartphone, if you have one, to video the entire car before and after.

If we’re talking about the one at 801 4th, yes, I’ve rented from them, and they picked me up at the ferry terminal. I believe if they’re busy they’ll reimburse a cab/Uber from downtown locations. It should be under $15 in any event. No issues renting from them at all.

Has anyone use dthe Budget Car rental on 4th ave in seattle for after their cruise? Costco is showing them the cheapest for 2 days. Do they have a shuttle from pier 66? is it a far uber ride from port to the office?

Thanks, I tried calling them with no answer. Not traveling until beginning of June and plan on site seeing (mr st helen and Ranier) and then dropped the car off at the airport.

They don't have a shuttle; an Uber will cost around $10 - $15 and will take ~5 minutes.

Budget and Avis merged some years ago. I use Budget all the time and have no complaints.

As for your destinations, note that there will still be a lot of snow on the ground at higher elevations on Mt. Rainier. The roads and parking areas will be clear, but many of the trails will still be covered; there's usually around six feet of snow on the ground on July 1. (There's currently just under 15 feet.) In addition, early June at both Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens (and all of the Cascades) is typically a cloudy time of year, so you run the risk (50-50 or worse) that everything will be socked in, raining or foggy. Might, might not; do you feel lucky? I'd strongly suggest monitoring the weather forecast and be prepared to change plans in order to avoid disappointment. Look at Whidbey Island, Port Townsend and Hurricane Ridge as possible alternatives. Map - https://goo.gl/maps/XTN55PusqVB2 . Google the places shown on the map to see what you think.

If we’re talking about the one at 801 4th, yes, I’ve rented from them, and they picked me up at the ferry terminal. I believe if they’re busy they’ll reimburse a cab/Uber from downtown locations. It should be under $15 in any event. No issues renting from them at all.

Yes this is the location! Thanks for sharing.

They don't have a shuttle; an Uber will cost around $10 - $15 and will take ~5 minutes.

Budget and Avis merged some years ago. I use Budget all the time and have no complaints.

As for your destinations, note that there will still be a lot of snow on the ground at higher elevations on Mt. Rainier. The roads and parking areas will be clear, but many of the trails will still be covered; there's usually around six feet of snow on the ground on July 1. (There's currently just under 15 feet.) In addition, early June at both Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens (and all of the Cascades) is typically a cloudy time of year, so you run the risk (50-50 or worse) that everything will be socked in, raining or foggy. Might, might not; do you feel lucky? I'd strongly suggest monitoring the weather forecast and be prepared to change plans in order to avoid disappointment. Look at Whidbey Island, Port Townsend and Hurricane Ridge as possible alternatives. Map - https://goo.gl/maps/XTN55PusqVB2 . Google the places shown on the map to see what you think.

Thanks...ill check those out.

We are renting a cabin for 2 nights in packwood with a view of mt ranier. I didnt know there would be that much snow still in higher elevations.