Weird Mr. Sanchos question

moongal

This is kind of a weird question! My kids want to go to Mr. Sanchos (teens). I read that they offer horseback riding there. I am deathly allergic to horses (I know... weird allergy!). Even being down wind of them in close proximity will set off asthma attack and hives etc.

So my question is this, are the horses ever just walking around the beach where we would be swimming, or near the tables where we would be eating? Or in any other major public area of the resort? Or are they kept corralled some big away, never to be seen except if you actually reserve a ride?

I have watched countless you tube videos and read tons of reviews and never see anything mentioned about horses except on the actual Mr.Sanchos website so I figured I would ask here from anyone that has been there.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is kind of a weird question! My kids want to go to Mr. Sanchos (teens). I read that they offer horseback riding there. I am deathly allergic to horses (I know... weird allergy!). Even being down wind of them in close proximity will set off asthma attack and hives etc.

So my question is this, are the horses ever just walking around the beach where we would be swimming, or near the tables where we would be eating? Or in any other major public area of the resort? Or are they kept corralled some big away, never to be seen except if you actually reserve a ride?

I have watched countless you tube videos and read tons of reviews and never see anything mentioned about horses except on the actual Mr.Sanchos website so I figured I would ask here from anyone that has been there.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The horses we saw there were right as you entered the complex. We didn't see any while we were on the beach, So to answer your question, I'm not really sure where the people ride them there. We were there 3 weeks ago.