Escape shows

toothy26

Will I be able (need) to book reservation times for shows such as comedy club, levity, howl at the moon, and the escape room when I get on board?

Also, how long are those shows?

Edited by toothy26
Add more info

Comedy Club - book on board. One show. You can standby for others. Early shows are family oriented. Late shows 18+. About an hour. Reservations required.

Escape room can be booked at the box office. Sells out fast. About 1 hour. The Escape period is 45 minutes (with intro and ending). Reservations required. Very limited availability.

Howl at the moon. No reservations. Continuous performance. Come and go as you please.

The escape room takes about an hour, and the comedy sets are about 45 min. You need to make reservations when you board.

Howl at the Moon usually runs from 9 pm - 1am, and is come, and go as you please.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thank goodness for the concerige to help with the bookings, i didn't even realize there was an escape room on the escape, lol.

The escape room takes about an hour, and the comedy sets are about 45 min. You need to make reservations when you board.

Howl at the Moon usually runs from 9 pm - 1am, and is come, and go as you please.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk