Harmony - best place to meet with large group?

Hello,

We are traveling with the large group and I though it would be good to meet somewhere after the drill so we. Can discuss our plans. None of us have been on this ship. Any recommendations?

How big is the group? I have not been on Harmony but have been on Oasis and Allure. I am assuming that layout is similar.

There will be a lot of people moving about after the muster drill and this will take about half hour to settle down.

If I was looking to fix a meeting point, I would choose the schooner bar. If the weather is good then the bar in front of Aquatheatre in the boardwalk would be recommended.

How big is the group? I have not been on Harmony but have been on Oasis and Allure. I am assuming that layout is similar.

There will be a lot of people moving about after the muster drill and this will take about half hour to settle down.

If I was looking to fix a meeting point, I would choose the schooner bar. If the weather is good then the bar in front of Aquatheatre in the boardwalk would be recommended.

there is no bar directly infront of the Aquatheatre,as that is now the end of the ride for the Ultimate Abyss.

Suggestion would be - by the carousel on the boardwalk, Schooner Bar on Deck 6 , or in front of the spinning head on Deck 5. As others have mentioned, it will be crowded after the muster drill, another suggestion would be PICK someone's stateroom and meet there!

Happy Cruising!

Thank you so much for all the replies. It sounds like the large spinning silver head sculpture is the winner, I will let them all know to go there after the drill.

Sorry to be a pest. On the second thought, if it’s too hot, would it be better to meet inside? Also, if we go to one of the bars, will they be open at that time and allow the kids?

Sorry to be a pest. On the second thought, if it’s too hot, would it be better to meet inside? Also, if we go to one of the bars, will they be open at that time and allow the kids?

Schooner Bar was mentioned above, and is inside. It is normally open when boarding starts. Children are allowed in all the bars.

If you are doing it right after the lifeboat drill, I'd recco either the soft benches by the spinning head or in Central Park. There's a nice area there where the classic guitarist plays at night that is a good meeting place.