Stay in Elbow Beach resort for 2 days while on a cruise

Aldeya

We just came back from Norwegian Escape cruise to Bermuda. The ship was docked for 2 1/2 days. It was great not to worry to be late for the ship's departure for 2 days, come and go.

Did anyone try to book an Elbow Beach Resort for 1 or 2 nights stay while on a cruise? It would be nice to spend a day or 2 at the resort and enjoy a wonderful beach and then go back to ship at the day of the departure. I know it's expensive but for a special occasion like an anniversary... I know we can do a day pass but would like to stay a bit longer...

Crazy idea? :DDid anyone ever tried it?

I wouldn't cruise to Bermuda and stay at a hotel. Seems like a waste. I would just take an air/land vacation.

Personally, based on my own research, I haven't found that Bermuda resorts are really worth the price. Maybe there are super high end places that I wouldn't have considered in the first place, but I think a cruise is really the best value for a Bermuda vacation.

I wouldn't cruise to Bermuda and stay at a hotel. Seems like a waste. I would just take an air/land vacation.

Personally, based on my own research, I haven't found that Bermuda resorts are really worth the price. Maybe there are super high end places that I wouldn't have considered in the first place, but I think a cruise is really the best value for a Bermuda vacation.

When I walked through there a few years ago Elbow Beach Resort was in desperate need of renovations. I understand that currently the main building that I saw is closed and they only use the cabins. I don't know what the cabins are like but I would not stay at that resort if I was flying in. Staying there while on a cruise makes no sense to me at all. I have paid for lodging already. If you want to use the beach they sell day passes. There is a reason why Elbow Beach and CoCo Reef sell day passes. They are pretty much lessor resorts. The better places to stay don't sell day passes.

Edited by Charles4515

We just came back from Norwegian Escape cruise to Bermuda. The ship was docked for 2 1/2 days. It was great not to worry to be late for the ship's departure for 2 days, come and go.

Did anyone try to book an Elbow Beach Resort for 1 or 2 nights stay while on a cruise? It would be nice to spend a day or 2 at the resort and enjoy a wonderful beach and then go back to ship at the day of the departure. I know it's expensive but for a special occasion like an anniversary... I know we can do a day pass but would like to stay a bit longer...

Crazy idea? :DDid anyone ever tried it?

@ $895 per night at Elbow beach resort, NO!! ;p

http://www.elbowbeachbermuda.com/offers/4th-night-free-during-your-stay-july-or-august