RCI Online Check in question

Good morning cruisers

Just wondering Is anyone having any issues with the online check-in process with Royal Caribbean’s website issues it seems to be acting up a lot? I am just wondering as I am getting close to doing that. is anyone having any issues at embarkation if they checked in online?? just want to be prepared?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are within the time frame to check in but we are holding out waiting to see if some of the problems can be resolved. I've seen so many people running into problems that I dread starting the check in process.

Good morning cruisers

Just wondering Is anyone having any issues with the online check-in process with Royal Caribbean’s website issues it seems to be acting up a lot? I am just wondering as I am getting close to doing that. is anyone having any issues at embarkation if they checked in online?? just want to be prepared?

Thanks in advance

I've seen no reports of check-in problems because of the website functionality (or lack of it).

I checked in today and my reservation was locked. I had to call and they unlocked it. I had gone in on Friday to check in but realized I needed some more info from my friend. So I went out of the reservation. It seemed that if you don’t click the “exit reservation and view website” button it will lock. It wasn’t a huge deal and it was fixed quickly. Just make sure you have all your information ready to go and you should be able to avoid this.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have had nothing but problems every time I try to log in. Each time, I call and they unlock it. I try to do everything they tell me to do but it happens again and again. Frustrating.