Is the $99 photo package worth it?

Our canvas is still in a tube from 4 years ago.

No, I don't think the $99 package held a candle to the $249 Pixel Max - Digital package we had last month.

8x10's are already $15/each. So, you're paying $24 for the canvas.

I don't think we've ever bought more than two or three photos since we first started cruising way back in 1997. There have been some cruises when we never bought any photos. I doubt that we would ever buy any sort of "package". It would be a waste for us.

Im kicking myself for not grabbing that Pixel max package before they took it off last week.

I got it but worried by the time we sail will the people working pixels know what to give me

I was thinking about getting the $99 photo package which includes 5--8 x 10s and a 16 x 20 canvas. Has anyone purchased it? Was it worth it? Is the 8 x 10 the only size you can get? What did you do with the 16 x 20 canvas?

I'd like a picture package BUT... the sizes!

I don't need 5 8x10 s lol! 5x7s would be great if they'd allow it but I don't know that they will?

I also would have to LOVE any picture for it to a giant canvas too lol!

Our canvas is still in a tube from 4 years ago.

No, I don't think the $99 package held a candle to the $249 Pixel Max - Digital package we had last month.

8x10's are already $15/each. So, you're paying $24 for the canvas.

Our cruise is only 4 days so I was never interested in any other package. I think they should charge per day like they do Cheers. If the 8 x 10's are around $15 then I'll probably just buy pictures individually. On our last cruise we didn't buy any pictures.

I usually purchase 3-4 pictures. I'm going with my husband this time and I purchased the package. We don't have a lot of pictures of just us, so I think it'll be worth it.

I was thinking about getting the $99 photo package which includes 5--8 x 10s and a 16 x 20 canvas. Has anyone purchased it? Was it worth it? Is the 8 x 10 the only size you can get? What did you do with the 16 x 20 canvas?

I bought a couple of canvas pictures in 2016--LOVE THEM. One is just my daughter (12) and one is her and I.

If you like pictures, this is a good deal. We have been on on 9 cruises so far and have enough pictures, so not sure if I want anymore. If I do decide to get pics, I will be getting this package.

Here is some info I found on Carnival's website:

Purchase On Board - Photo Prices for Ships with Non-Digital Gallery

Original Prints

Prices may vary depending on the category of the shot.

• Fun Shots (5x7): $11.99 to $14.99 USD each
  • Cruise Collectibles (6x9): $14.99 to $17.99 USD each (embarkation photos, dining room photos and gangway photos)
  • Pro Portraits (8x10): $21.99 USD each

Reprint Value Sheet: $9.99 USD per image (sheet)

Photos must be purchased in their original size before reproductions can be ordered. Offer not available for groups of 6 or more.

• 2 - 5x7 prints
  • 1 - 6x9 print
  • 1 - 8x10 print
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 wallet size prints
  • 1 CD

Canvas Wall Art

• 16" x 20" - $59.95 USD each
  • 20" x 30" - $79.95 USD each

Purchase On Board - Photo Prices for Ships with Digital Gallery (purchases made on Digital HUB App)

• Digital Downloads on your personal mobile device - $15.00 USD each
  • Digital Downloads on a Memory Drive - $19.99 USD each
  • 1 - 8x10 professional print - $19.99 USD each
  • 2 - 5x7 same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 8x10 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 2 - 5x7 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size print same image - $21.99 USD

It's the one we got and about as many pics we wind up buying anyway. We would never have gotten a big canvas but I'm happy to get one now and will be sure to hang it. What's included is much more expensive separate.

I never had any interests in the unlimited packages. I hope they come back for others, but I was sold on and purchased the $99 package a day or two after it came out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Here is some info I found on Carnival's website:

Purchase On Board - Photo Prices for Ships with Non-Digital Gallery

Original Prints

Prices may vary depending on the category of the shot.

• Fun Shots (5x7): $11.99 to $14.99 USD each
  • Cruise Collectibles (6x9): $14.99 to $17.99 USD each (embarkation photos, dining room photos and gangway photos)
  • Pro Portraits (8x10): $21.99 USD each

Reprint Value Sheet: $9.99 USD per image (sheet)

Photos must be purchased in their original size before reproductions can be ordered. Offer not available for groups of 6 or more.

• 2 - 5x7 prints
  • 1 - 6x9 print
  • 1 - 8x10 print
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 wallet size prints
  • 1 CD

Canvas Wall Art

• 16" x 20" - $59.95 USD each
  • 20" x 30" - $79.95 USD each

So the 8 x 10 package does not include the fun shots or cruise collectibles photos?