Star Class and Concierge

How many star class cabins are on the Harmony? Also how much do you typically tip your concierge? We are sailing with Jeremias for the second time in June and he's been fantastic, I really want to take care of him for his services.

How many star class cabins are on the Harmony? Also how much do you typically tip your concierge? We are sailing with Jeremias for the second time in June and he's been fantastic, I really want to take care of him for his services.

Not sure exactly but 10-12 star class. Each genie has 3-4 cabins. Do you mean how much to tip a genie or the concierge? If you have a genie you will not use the concierge.

Also I ask because I'm just not seeing 10 to 12 spaces for star class suites... which are they? I know sky loft, aqua 2 bedroom... which others?

There are 6 of the 2 br ATS. On oasis there are 4-5 lofts that are star class. It is similar on harmony. But looks like they only have 3 lofts that are star class. There might be another one or two multi bedroom suites elsewhere or it is just 9 on harmony.

Tipping the concierge is at your discretion. Depends how much you use them. We range from $0-40 depending on what we ask them for which usually isn’t much.

Edited by topnole